NEW!! Version 1.2
Studio recording class, closed back, dynamic headphones with enhanced clarity.
- Hand picked and left / right matched transducers delivering accuracy and instrument separation. (+/-1dB SPL tolerance, pink noise, range 100Hz-10kHz in free field)
- 50 mm, PET 25u membrane, 2 layered coil, 32 ohms,
- Dynamic Neodymium speaker with 109dBSPL (S4X) / 111dBSPL (S4R) 1Vrms@1KHz 30ohm output that makes them work with smart devices too.
- Replaceable using home tools.
- Replaceable earpads with outer diameter of 90 mm(3.5inch), inner diameter of 55mm(2.2inch) and depth of 20mm(0.8inch).
- Hybrid artificial leather and velour earpads to control flow resistance around the earpads seal resulting in smoother response in low mids and mids (150Hz-1kHz) perceived as natural timbre on vocals, pianos, strings,...
- 1kHz @ 85dBSPL sweep THD < 0.084%S4X / 0.079%S4R , Variation in frequency response in band from 20Hz to 20kHz ~13,7 dB SPL S4X / 10,0dB SPL S4R, pink noise IEC 60318-1 compatible standard.
- Fully separated front and back of the speaker for minimal phase cancellation and more direct sound signature. SoundSeal™
- Self-adjusting artificial leather strap
- Clamping force set for most neutral frequency response on industry standard bitragional diameter of 14.3cm (KEMAR)
- Stainless spring steel powder coated
- 360 earcups rotation
- Strap and steel are replaceable using home tools
- Detachable braided silicone cable employing OFC core to ensure minimal signal distortion.
- Color labeled L and R (Left is Black)
- Reversible to have cable coming down behind your back when playing an instrument or in front when producing with a desktop interface.
- 5 years limited warranty (Earpads and cable are excluded due to the nature of exposure)
"With their elegant design and clear, neutral sound, HPS S4 Studio headphones are a welcome addition to my monitoring options."
RADIOHEAD, MUSE, THE BEATLES ANTHOLOGY PROJECT WITH SIR GEORGE MARTIN... 40+ TOP UK CHARTS
"Both models, open-back and closed-back, are a joy to use - natural and comfortable both for mixing and tracking. No learning curve - just the best and most balanced headphones I’ve ever owned. Thanks!"
LADY GAGA, ADELE, FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE, CHRISTINA AQUILERA, PAOLO NUTINI, LILY ALLEN
"These are my favorite headphones. They sound great and are very comfortable. I’m able to use them for long hours without listening fatigue or discomfort. They come in “closed back” for recording and “open back” for mixing duties."
AMY WINEHOUSE, JOSS STONE, JESSIE J, JAMES ARTHUR, SEAN PAUL, ESTELLE, 3X GRAMMY WINNING