Nano takes Ehrlund's technology and qualities, such as the well-known phase accuracy, midrange and frequency range, to an attractive mid-price segment.
The microphone, which is designed and built in Siljanäs in Sweden, carries the DNA of Ehrlund Microphones' well-known studio microphone EHR-M and is equipped with a patented triangular-shaped large-diaphragm capsule, which is a hallmark of the company's products. Nano also has Ehrlund's patented amplifier and power circuits built-in.
• Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
• Patented triangular membrane
• Patented internal amplifier and power circuits
• Optimized for studio environments
• Transparent and natural sound
• Very low noise level
• Built-in phase and frequency linear amplifiers
• Wide coverage area, linear frequency response even at a distance or off-axis
• Natural reproduction of fast transients
• True reproduction of the sound source, negligible coloring of the sound
• Frequency range extends from infrasonic bass to ultrasonic treble (7 Hz – 87,000 Hz) • Low power consumption, ~2.0 mA
• No EQ pre-adjustment is needed, Ehrlund's microphones are made for a straight frequency response
• Handles all impedances without changing frequency response or phase